We are happy to offer an exchange or credit note when a product is defect. We offer exchanges for unused items returned in their original condition and packaging, with the RMA form fully filled in. Please inform us within 24 hours if an item you received is damaged or is otherwise incomplete. Items that are returned as faulty and are showing signs of damage which are not the result of a manufacturing fault, will not be accepted. This includes accidental, malicious or wearer related damages. In addition, customized products or special orders can not be returned or exchanged. Credit notes and exchanges will only be given on items returned within 14 days of receipt of the order. Be aware that all responsible return costs are at your own expense.
Defective products purchased at Aspectra can be returned for repair or replacement (under warranty*) by filling in the Tech Support form on our website https://www.aspectra.nl/service
As soon as we have received this form we will send you a confirmation and an RMA number you must mention on the return label. Please follow the shipping instructions below.
Repair or replacement terms:
- In case of warranty please enclose a copy of the purchase invoice and the product you wish to replace.
- Make sure the product, including any accessories, are in the shipping box.
- Please keep in mind that we charge a fee of 50 Euro/USD to examine the damage and/or repair. When the damage is covered under warranty, these costs will be waived.
- If it is a Non-Warranty repair, you will receive an estimate of the costs for the repair and shipping charge will be added to the invoice.
- If you decide you don’t want us to repair the item, you will be charged with the examination fee and shipping cost.
*Under Warranty; You must provide original order number and date in order to verify warranty coverage.
We have established this restocking policy to ensure that returns are handled in an efficient and fair manner.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
We require that all customers obtain an RMA number before returning any equipment. To obtain an RMA number, customers should fill-out the RMA form on Aspectra’s website https://www.aspectra.nl/service and contact our customer service department by phone or email. We will assist in issuing an RMA number and providing instructions for returning the equipment.
Please note that any equipment returned without an RMA number will not be accepted, and we will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred during the return process.
We allow returns for restocking within one month from the date of purchase unless otherwise agreed upfront. After one month, we will not accept any returns for restocking.
Only equipment that is in new and unused condition is eligible for restocking. Equipment that is EOL (End of Life) or a "last time buy" is not eligible for restocking.
- Minimum fee € 75 per item
- 5% of the MSRP (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) for equipment that is undamaged and returned in the original box (in pristine condition) within the one-month timeframe
- 10% of the MSRP if the box is damaged (severe tape, tearing and or dents)
Customers are responsible for shipping the equipment for restocking back to us on DDP basis. We recommend that customers use a carrier that provides tracking information and insurance for the equipment being shipped.
Refunds for restocked equipment will be issued within 30 days of receiving the equipment at our facility.
This policy only applies to standard returns for restocking. If a customer needs to return equipment due to a defect or other issue, our standard warranty and return policy will apply. We reserve the right to refuse any returns that do not meet the criteria outlined in this policy.